IT Support Specialist
- Ames, Iowa (HQ)
Global Reach is looking for an individual who has IT experience and will attend to the support needs of both internal staff and clients. The perfect candidate should be comfortable troubleshooting technical issues in order to resolve them in a timely and professional manner.
The IT Support Specialist should be driven to provide exceptional customer service and should have experience interacting with customers, providing support over the phone, in person, or even through on-site customer visits. This role will also serve to provide backup assistance to our in-house support staff when the need arises.
In this role, the IT Support Specialist will be responsible for:
- Responding to service issues
- Acting as the front-line for technical support issues
- Taking support phone calls on a variety of issues including email, desktop support, application issues.
- 2+ years of handling a wide range of IT tasks.
- Provide IT assistance to staff and customers (hardware and software troubleshooting).
- Virus/malware removal, PC builds.
- Operating System, Email, Applications troubleshooting.
- Patching and updating applications and Windows.
- Patience and experience in customer service.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Compensation based on your abilities and experience
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) with 4% match
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.