Digital Marketing Specialist
- Internet Marketing
Global Reach has an open position for a Digital Marketing Specialist in our Ames office. This full-time position is available immediately. The ideal candidate will have experience with search engine optimization, managing social media accounts and familiarity with Google AdWords. Candidates must have a BA/BS degree, familiarity with the web industry and strong oral and written communication skills.
The Internet Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Researching, implementing and strategizing search engine optimization tactics for a wide variety of clientele.
- Keeping SEO client's website up-to-date with current search engine optimization strategies.
- Working with clientele on a monthly basis to keep social media accounts up-to-date with new ideas that increase visibility. This may include social media plans, advertising implementation and researching new trends.
- Working with Google AdWords to implement new campaigns and manage existing efforts.
- Writing technical and creative copy for Global Reach and Global Reach clientele.
- Providing internet marketing consulting from the first point-of-contact with the client through the delivery and support of the solution.
Benefits you will receive as part of the Global Reach team:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits
- Dynamic client interaction
- Fast-paced environment
- Being part of a diverse team of internet industry experts
- Opportunities to excel and grow position
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Writing for both technical and creative situations, which may include manuals, websites and advertising copy.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization, search engine marketing and social media marketing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.