Project Manager / Business Analyst
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the largest and most established web development firms in Iowa. Global Reach is looking to expand their performance driven project management team. We are seeking a candidate that has the motivation to take on multiple projects at once, while continuously providing exceptional communication both internally and externally. Have the ability to work in Ames!
In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing technical consulting from the first point-of-contact with the client through the delivery and support of the solution.
- Gathering client specifications and translating to the development team.
- Use of Global Reach's project management tools and providing the client with updates and reports.
- Understanding the technical capabilities and constraints of the development teams and being able to efficiently communicate them to the client.
- Manage, interface and define responsibilities.
- Quality control on every deliverable before release to the client.
- Writing Proposals to respond to RFPs
Global Reach Internet Productions, a leader in innovation in the IT Services industry, has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest-growing privately held companies. Inc. Magazine ranked Global Reach Internet Productions 12th on the fastest growing companies in Iowa list and #3242 nationwide.
- BA/BS degree required
- Account management experience
- Project management experience
- Understanding of current web technologies and digital marketing best practices
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal
- Negotiation experience
- Hands on Web programming
- Web-based project management
- Flexible scheduling/hours
- Compensation based on your abilities and experience
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with 4% match
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.