Global Reach is seeking an individual who has experience interacting directly with customers and is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. As a Receptionist at one of Iowa’s most established web companies, you are the first face customers will see and the first voice they will hear.
It will be your job to make a strong, positive first impression. From the minute a client walks through the door and from the moment you answer a phone call, it is your job to ensure all clients are helped quickly and efficiently by directing their inquiries to the proper departments.
This position also offers the chance to assist Project Managers with website and marketing projects, allowing you to gather useful skills and knowledge of the web industry and opening the door for potential advancement within the company.
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated and have an eye for detail
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Ability to apply company policies and contribute towards their enrichment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
This position is not a telecommuting position and we expect that the person we will hire to be in the Ames office 5 days per week.
- Flexible scheduling/hours
- Compensation based on your abilities and experience
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with 4% match
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.