Global Reach is looking for an individual who has IT experience and will oversee the efforts of our in-house IT team. The Server and Network Administrator should exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to provide knowledge and direction to the IT staff when troubleshooting high level technical issues.
With a client base that covers a broad spectrum of industry types and sizes, locally and internationally, this position provides a diversity of experiences and project types. Candidates must exhibit a drive to provide exceptional service to both customers and to our internal staff.
In this role, the Server and Network Administrator will be responsible for:
- Setup and manage Windows and Linux servers (apache/FTP/DNS/MSSQL/MySQL/email)
- Maintain backups and restore data as necessary
- Perform security audits and patch services and operating systems as necessary
- Strive for ways to improve uptime while reducing costs.
- 3 years of experience minimum
- BA degree in Computer Engineering or similar major
- Experience with VMware (certification would be preferred)
- Windows and Linux Administration
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot TCP/IP networks
- Perform security audits and patch services on operating systems as necessary
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Patience and experience in customer service
- Strong troubleshooting skills, good oral and written communication
- Able to work independently as well as in a group, and able to juggle many various tasks at once
- Level headed under pressure.
- Receive compensation for what you are worth
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with 4% match
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.