Technical Support Representative
- Ames, Iowa (HQ)
To provide our customers with the service they desire, we are looking to grow our Customer Support team. Global Reach takes pride in our ability to relate to our customers and we want you to join our team.
In this role, the Technical Support Representative will be responsible for:
- Providing technical consulting from the first point-of-contact with the client through the delivery and support of the solution.
- Gathering requirements from clients and coordinating communication between the client and development teams when necessary.
- Understanding the technical capabilities and constraints of the development teams and being able to efficiently communicate them to the client.
- Provide exceptional customer service with every interaction with the client.
- Quality control on every deliverable before release to the client.
Every day will bring a new experience, constantly increasing your knowledge of our products as well as the latest web industry updates. This position may offer the chance to work on projects, allowing you to gather useful skills and knowledge of the web industry and opening the door for further advancement within the company.
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Understanding of current web technologies and digital marketing best practices
- Extensive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Convey complex material to end users effectively
- Work independently as well as in a group
- Providing remote support services
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills
- Diligent documentation skills
- Familiar with HTML
- Customer Service experience
- Compensation based on your abilities and experience
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with 4% match
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.