Web Designer – WordPress Developer
Global Reach is looking for a creative WordPress developer to join our Ames based team.
What You Will Do:
- Help maintain existing solutions as well as develop new ones.
- Responsible for front-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins.
- Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme.
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of professional WordPress website development experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML/CSS pages
- Solid grasp of web usability and user experience heuristics.
Additional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong creative background and demonstrated web design skills.
- Ability to switch gears easily between multiple projects.
- Desire to learn about new design trends and apply them through your creative vision.
- Be constantly passionate about web design, technology, and user experience while inspiring others with your passion.
- Can-do spirit and team mentality.
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision and 401(k) plans.
- Being part of a diverse team of internet industry experts.
- Opportunities to excel and grow.
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.