Website Design Questionnaire
Thank you for choosing to partner with Global Reach on your web development project! The first step is the Design Kick-Off Meeting.
The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Learn as much as we can about your company's needs
- Define clear objectives for how the website will look
- Begin laying a foundation for a beautiful, functional design
A productive design meeting will:
- Ensure the design phase is focused and efficient
- Support the creation of an amazing design that hits everything you're looking for
How should you prepare?
We need your help to make the kick-off meeting productive. If you prepare well for the meeting, together we can reduce back-and-forth, eliminate the need for extensive revisions, and make sure we've considered everything to make the design the best it can be.
Before the kick-off meeting:
- Fill out the Design Questionnaire with as much detail as you can. This allows the design team to understand your design goals and needs.
- Outline a Site Map (See next page for example)
- Gather any design or marketing material, including
- Logo files (.eps or .ai)
- Any images you might want to include
- Marketing material that helps us understand how you present your brand
- Make note of any questions or concerns not addressed in the questionnaire
The more information you provide the better! A great design will result when we understand your needs inside and out, and a smooth design and development process relies on careful planning.
We can't wait to get started!
Sample Site Map
A sitemap is a nested list that shows how website pages are organized. The main list items represent top-level navigation links that appear in the header. Sub-items represent child pages. Even a rough site map helps us understand what kind of content you'll have. The site map does not need to be final at this stage of the process.
Below is an example of a site map. Each item represents a page in a website.
- Products & Services
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Plans & Pricing
- Internet Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Internet Marketing
- About Us
- Our Partners
- Contact Us
Please use the form below to help us prepare for the initial design meeting. Answer the questions as best you can (tips are shown underneath some comment boxes in case you are unsure what to enter), and we will go over the questions in further detail during the meeting.