1. Login to the Gmail account you wish to add you Global Reach email to.
2. Once logged in, click the gear icon in the upper right of the page, then select Settings from the new dropdown menu.
3. Open the Accounts and Import tab. (For Gmail accounts managed by a domain, you will see only an Accounts tab, select that.)
4. In the Check mail from other accounts section, click Add a mail account. (For managed Gmail accounts, select Add a mail account in the Check mail from other accounts section.)
5. Enter the full email address of the account you'd like to access, then click Next Step.
6. Select Next to import the mail from Global Reach's servers to Gmail's.
7. Enter the associated username (full e-mail address) and password for the email account you wish to receive mail from and then replicate the rest of the information as outlined in the picture below. When you are finished click Add Account.
8. Once your account has been added successfully, you'll have the option of setting it as a custom From address. This allows you to compose messages in Gmail, but have them appear to be sent from your other email account.
9. Enter your name and select if you would like to Treat as an alias and then click Next Step.
10. A new page will ask you to configure the settings so that you can send mail through Global Reach's SMTP servers. Change the settings according to the image.
11. A new page will ask you to verify your email address. Click on the link in the confirmation e-mail or enter the confirmation code and then click the Verify button.
You should now be setup to receive, and possibly reply as, your Global Reach email via Gmail. If you have any trouble with this process, please contact Global Reach Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.