The Photo Editor tool allows you to edit images right in SiteViz and save them to your computer or in the files of you website.
How to Start Editing an Image
- From the main page of the administrative website, select Photo Editor, located in the Tools box.
- On the next page, click the Choose a File button to select the image you wish to edit.
- Click the Submit button once you have found an image. Now you can start editing the image.
How to Resize an Image
- To resize the image, click the Resize drop-down menu.
- Enter the dimensions you would like the image to have then click the Apply button.
- The image will re-render in the new dimensions. To keep this size either continue editing the image or continue on to How to Save an Image. To revert the image back, select the old image size in the History menu.
How to Crop an Image
- To crop the image, click the Crop drop-down menu.
- Either enter the new dimensions or click and drag the box and corners to crop the image. Click the Apply button when you are finished.
- The image will re-render in to the cropped dimensions. To keep this crop continue on to How to Save an Image. To revert the image back, select the old image in the History menu.
How to Reduce File Size
- After you have resized and cropped your image you can resize your image by pressing the "Reduce File Size" button. (This may take some time to process. Please wait for the process to complete before taking any further action.)
How to Save an Image
- To save your edited image, click the Save drop-down menu.
- Enter the new fields:
- Location: Select Computer to save the image back in your local files or select Website Files to save on your website.
To save to Computer:
- File: Enter a new file name for the edited image (optional).
To save to Website Files:
- Folder: Click Browse to select where to save the edited image.
- Name: Enter a name for the edited image.
- Click Save when you are finished.