Digital Marketing Consultant
Global Reach has an open position for a Digital Marketing Consultant in our Ames office. This full-time position is available immediately. The ideal candidate will have experience with search engine optimization, managing social media accounts, and familiarity with Google AdWords. Candidates must have a BA/BS degree, familiarity with the web industry and strong oral and written communication skills.
As a member of the Global Reach's Digital Marketing Team, a Digital Marketing Consultant plays a key role in the marketing success of our client’s portfolio. As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will work with a team of digital marketing specialists to evaluate the customer’s unique digital marketing needs and formulate a strategy to reach the customer’s goals, execute tactics and oversee the execution of tactics by team members to achieve the customer’s goals, and measure, analyze, and report to the customer the success of the strategy.
The Internet Marketing Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing a wide variety of digital marketing services to ensure world-class customer experiences. Services include search engine optimization (SEO), digital paid advertising or search engine marketing (SEM), and social media marketing (SMM).
- Understanding the customer’s unique digital marketing needs and communicating those needs to the Digital Marketing Team.
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy that has a direct impact on the customer’s business goals.
- Analyzing digital marketing data and the ability to report any findings to the client
- Managing the strategy and execution of digital marketing efforts by collaborating closely with the customer, digital marketing team, and other departments.
- Researching, implementing, and strategizing search engine optimization tactics for a wide variety of clientele.
- Keeping SEO client's websites up-to-date with current search engine optimization strategies.
- Working with clientele on a monthly basis to keep social media accounts up to date with new ideas that increase visibility. This may include social media plans, advertising implementation, and researching new trends.
- Providing internet marketing consulting from the first point of contact with the client through the delivery and support of the solution.
Benefits you will receive as part of the Global Reach team:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits
- Dynamic client interaction
- Fast-paced environment
- Being part of a diverse team of internet industry experts
- Opportunities to excel and grow position
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Writing for both technical and creative situations, which may include manuals, websites, and advertising copy.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media marketing.
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Communicating complex subjects simply verbally and in writing, while building strategic relationships with customers and team members.
- Accepting responsibility and work independently with little direction or guidance, while delivering world-class customer experiences.
- Identifying and understanding the challenges faced by customers and coworkers. Promote an environment of positive communication and open dialogue.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams while managing multiple projects through organization and attention to detail.
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.